Wednesday, July 28

A Successful Dog Day

The 4th Annual Dog Day Afternoon was a success indeed!  I got to meet so many cute and wonderful dogs and a lot of nice people too.  Thank you to Hal & Scooter Bastian and Monsignor & Joaquin Kostenlnik and the Downtown Center Business Improvement District for putting on such a great event.  I would also like to personally thank CJ Sandgren and Jennifer Tudor for volunteering their time to help Bark & Clark with this event.  
I wish we could do more dog events downtown, especially with the negative undertones some of the media has placed on the number of dogs that now live here.  I have previously stated I do not agree with this view point and I will continue to challenge it.  I believe we need to embrace the dogs and become a more dog friendly city.  We are on our way, but we have a long way to go.  I really hope Bark & Clark can assist in making that change.


For more information about Bark & Clark, bark on the link:  Bark!