Wednesday, March 30

Training, Training, Training


The number one question I am asked about training is group or private?  There is no "right" answer, it is a personal choice and it really depends on what you are looking to achieve with your dog.  For instance, if you are looking for basic training, you may find that classes are most cost effective and will serve your purpose, whereas, if you are looking to address aggression issues or something like that, a series of private sessions would be best as most classes do not get that specific.

I have a group class starting this Saturday for Basic Obedience and this is the first session in a very long time that I am having trouble filling it.  I had a handful of people interested, but quite a few pulled out at the last minute.  One sited because of rising gas prices and not wanting to drive additionally and another said they had some extra expenses they were not prepared for.  I guess I can just blame the state of the economy.

If any of you know of a person or people that have a dog that want to improve their skills or teach them the basics, please let them know about my class.  It is at 11am on Saturday's and it starts this weekend.  I promise it is entertaining and educational.

To learn more about my group class, bark on the link:  Bark!