Wednesday, May 18

Absolutely The BEST!



Is the political season here already?  Well, for the Downtown News Best of Downtown LA awards it is and guess who was nominated?  BARK & CLARK!  We were nominated for Best of Pet Boarding/Sitting/Walking.  Glad to know all those pooches we walk love us that much!

I feel like I should say it is an honor just to be nominated, but I think you all are cued in to me enough to know... I want to win!  Well, it's true, but not in the way it sounds.  I think you are immediately thought to be overly competitive and mean spirited if you say you want to win.  But that is not the case.  I want to win because I feel like I could reach more people and spread the word faster about my ideas and philosophies on how to create a better dog culture Downtown.  Not just for the dogs, but for the people too.

So all that being said, I am turning to you my loyal readers and followers asking for your vote.  Please vote for Bark & Clark by simply barking on the link:  Bark! 

I know it is a bit of a process, but there is a great prize that could be won just for voting.  But if you don't want to mess with the whole thing, you can just forward to my category, it is #88 on the ballot.  Please hurry, voting ends on June 3, 2011.

A big BARK! BARK! BARK! of thanks and love.