Bark & Clark has teamed up with the amazing DTLA Vets to bring you a 5 week session of Puppy Obedience Class! This has been the most requested class from my clients, but up until now, my choices of locations just never worked out. That has all changed.
As of September 24th, Bark & Clark will be offering a 5 week session of Puppy Obedience Group Training at the DTLA Vets office (333 S Spring St, L.A., CA 90013)! You can't get more clean and safe than that!
We will be meeting for 1 - 1.5 hours each Tuesday night @ 7:30pm for 5 weeks. During this time I will be instructing you and your pups on a variety of common puppy problems. For $150 per pup, this is what you will get:
- Socialization: with other dogs, people, and the world;
- The Basics: sit, down, stay, leave it, recall and walking on the leash;
- Potty Training: where to go, how to get them to go, crating;
- Puppy Play: proper play with your pup, curbing mouthing or play biting tendencies, chewing;
- Manners in the City: how to greet other dogs & people, how to get your pup not to be scared of the city;
This class is a great way to start off your relationship with your dog. My training style is all about having control over your dog, but also having a dynamic relationship that will be based on love and mutual respect and the best way to get there is to start from day one.
- And a whole lot more!This class will also include a play session for your pups at the beginning of every class to work on their socialization and to teach them proper interaction.
Join us for Puppy Obedience Class! The class is most appropriate for pups up to 7 months old.
Space is limited, so sign up today!