Friday, June 10

Friday Fun!



Happy Friday everyone!  I have some exciting news, my website had a slight face lift over the last couple of days!  New images and a couple of ads, but it really looks fantastic! (Sorry, it's hard not to brag)  

Besides wanting to point out the new look, I want to let you all know I am accepting registration for my new classes and of course private training sessions.  All the information is on the website, so be sure to bark on the link below to check it out and sign up today for your training.  Also, keep a look out, we have some very fun classes coming up for summer!

Okay, on to your happy Friday!  I found this great video of dogs enjoying the beach.  Since this is one of my favorite activities with my dog, I thought I would post it for all of you to enjoy and maybe get some ideas on what to do with your four-legged friend this weekend.



Have a safe and happy weekend!

To learn more about training with Bark & Clark, bark on the link:  Bark!