Friday, June 3

Happy Friday!


This is a very happy Friday for me and a bit of anxious one as well.  I am leaving today to go spend the entire weekend with my 4-year-old nephew, leaving my dog in the hands of my boyfriend.  Now Neville regards my boyfriend as his "Daddy", but I can't help but worry.  This isn't the first time I've left him, me and my boyfriend went away for a weekend a couple of months ago and he did great with his dog cousin and my two best friends... but I am still worried.  I 100% know that nothing bad will happen and that he will continue to be spoiled as I do when I am here... maybe that is the worry, he will be spoiled a little too much.

Will he sleep in the bed?  Eat way too many treats?  Be fed from the table?  Will bad habits be set all in one weekend?  I suppose if all or any of those is the worst that happens and that is all I have to worry about, Neville is in good hands!  I am certain that they will have a very good time while "Mommy" is away.

Today also is the last day to vote for Bark & Clark for Best of Downtown LA, the polls close at the end of today.  If you haven't voted yet, please be sure to today.  Don't forget, just for voting you are entered to win some amazing gifts!

To vote today, bark on the link:  Bark!