Monday, August 29

Tisk, Tisk Downtown LA!



I am so annoyed and rather bothered about something I experienced over the weekend.  For all the dog owners in DTLA, we know how hard it is to find a good potty spot for those quick trips late at night or really early in the morning.  I was always so pleased that we had a great dog run just around the corner.  Well, that all changed for me this weekend.  This is not a spot I use that often, so I am not sure when it changed, I only noticed this weekend.

I was walking my dog home after a long day of teaching, I always potty him before we go into the apartment.  So the "dog run" was in between Main and Spring on 6th.  As I went to my old spot I was followed by a security man yelling at me.  I had no idea why he was yelling and I noticed a sign right above my head.  As I heard what he was saying, I was reading the sign at the same time.  "No Dog Pee or Poo Zone!"  

Our perfect quick potty spot is gone.  There use to be a few, but they slowly started to be taken away and this was the last one that was so close to our apartment.  What makes me angry is that the reason they took it away is because of dog owners NOT cleaning up after their dog's.  I have been saying it for a long time, if owners continue to be negligent about this, it will trickle down to the rest of us!

DTLA residents, please clean up after your dog!
For training with Bark & Clark, bark on the link:  Bark!