Friday, September 23

Guilty Dog



I had a client forward me this video.  I know it has been around a bit and even highlighted on Good Morning America.  But it was sent to me in a fun spirit, I always talk in my classes about dog's "acting" guilty when they chew up your favorite pair of shoes or get into the trash.  My lecture is goes something along the lines of it is submissive behavior based on your tone and energy, blah, blah, blah.  Anyway, I had a client in class tell me her dog really knew what she had done wrong and that was that.  I will be the first to admit I think my dog knows exactly what he has done when he eats the cat food.  

So to prove a point, she sent me this video, which I think is just adorable.  Both of the dogs in this video just stole my heart!  Enjoy and Happy Friday!




Don't forget to do something fun with your pooch this weekend!