Tuesday, July 31

Grand Park



Downtowner's, have you checked out Grand Park yet?  I finally got to go yesterday!  I was expecting the whole thing to be open, not just the upper section closest to Grand, but even with just that, I was not disappointed.

It was a great area to walk around and let my dog check out a new green area and we even walked through the edge of the water in the walking fountain.  There were a lot of people in the park and lots of kids playing in the water.  Such a nice site for Downtown. 

I will say that I didn't have a warm welcome by a couple of people there, they let me know that the water area and grass area should be for kids only, no dogs.  But since there are no signs telling me that, Neville and I went on our way and explored the park how we intended.  We had a great time.

The view is great from the park and I can't wait for the two lower levels, that lead right up to City Hall, are finished.  The complete park is going to be huge and beautiful.

If you have not had the chance to check it out, take your dog soon!