Wednesday, July 27

5th Annual Dog Day Afternoon Success


Yesterday was the 5th Annual Dog Day Afternoon at the Cathedral of our Lady of the Angels and it couldn't have gone any better!  We all had a great time and there were so many adorable dogs to love.  

I have to brag just a tiny bit, I thought my booth was wonderful!  We had a HD T.V. displaying images that was the main focus and it really did it's job.  I ended up having some wonderful conversations with all sorts of people including the next candidate for Mayor Jan Perry.  I was able to really spread my word about the importance of training and promote my upcoming event that I believe will start to change Downtown dog behavior.  Though I "Launched" this last night, the formal announcement will be in this blog today, so stay tuned...



I was so impressed with our friend's Pussy & Pooch!  Their booth was out of sight!  They even had a chef cooking gourmet treats for the pooches on the spot.  I loved it.  Of course there was a huge line all night for that.  I was so happy to see them out do themselves again.  They are always leading the way as our only Downtown pet boutique!


If you missed the event last night, no worries, there will be another one next year!  That is for sure based on the success from last night.  Speaking of success, I would not have been able to pull any of this off if it weren't for some very special people giving me their hard work and time!  Thank you to my amazing friends, family and supporters that helped me with the design, marketing, booth construction, getting out and talking to people and just your overall support!  I could not do what I do without you.  Especially you Atlas, one of my mascot dogs.  Your energy alone is enough to make me smile all night!

If you are interested in training with Bark & Clark, bark on the link:  Bark!