Friday, February 25

Happy Fun Friday


It is Friday!  I feel like this has been a long week, not bad, just long.  I am happy the weekend is here, I have some really fun plans for me and Neville, this will be his first trip to the doggie beach.  I will make sure to get lots of pictures and tell you all about it next week.

For today, I had to share this video with you.  It is actually an infomercial for a doggie snuggie that someone sent to me and I found it rather amusing.  I love infomercials and all the dramatic re-enactments of regular tasks, watch the putting on of "traditional dog sweaters" compared to putting on the snuggie.  It really made me laugh.  The older woman knitting wearing her snuggie with her dog in a doggie snuggie was a pretty funny image as well.

I hope you all enjoy your Friday, you weekend and of course this amusing video.