Tuesday, February 15

Hungry?



I am such a huge fan of food trucks!  When they are near I always want to know because that becomes my lunch or dinner.  I know that is a great way to put back on the pounds I have worked so hard to loose, but, everything in moderation right?  Well,  I am very happy about the Ernst & Young Plaza at 7th & Fig continuing to host the Tuesday lunch Food Trucks!  They will be in the plaza today from 11am - 2pm.  Some of the options there include Canter’s, which is known for their sandwiches, Greasy Wiener, which will be serving hot dogs and curly fries and White Rabbit Truck, a Filipino fusion food option.
 
No Jodas, a Cuban food truck will be at L.A. Mart (1933 S. Broadway Ave.) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Food trucks change daily so check socalmfva.com for details.

Happy eating everyone!
Need training for your dog... give us a bark!  Bark!