Friday, March 23

Oops On The Agility Course!



Happy Friday everyone!  I know a lot of us dog owners always look for fun things to do with our dogs and sometimes that is sports, Agility being one of many to choose from. I love to watch the amazing Agility dogs, but I think everyone also knows how serious a majority of the competitors are or rather the competitors handlers.  That is why this video is hilarious.  I love seeing dogs being dogs and to ever expect anything else is not that fair to them.

Below is a funny little video of an Agility run and the oops that happened during it.   Listen to the one announcer, he calls it exactly as it is.  Thank you for the friend that send this to me, it has kept me laughing all week.  Enjoy!



Have a great weekend and don't forget to do something fun with your dog!