Thursday, March 1

What's Up Downtown March!



Happy MARCH! Wow, this year is going fast and Spring is upon us, time to get out there and enjoy this beautiful city.  March is bringing us some great things...

There are great selections of concerts, theatre, dance and operas to see, museum exhibits opening and ones you can catch the end of and wonderful speaking events to enrich your mind and soul.

If that is not your cup of tea and really enjoy the night life or just being out and about... try a new place in town.  A few I am going to try are The Blue Cow Kitchen & Bar in Bunker Hill the name has me curious, Papi's Pizzeria in the Historical Core I am not one to pass up a new pizza place, Excalibur Knights Place in South Park I find myself intrigued and it might be the perfect place before a King's game, and finally DBA Coffe Bar at The Last Bookstore coffee and books are the perfect combo for me.

Whatever you do, do it Dowtown, keep it local and keep supporting our amazing community!