Friday, June 15

Happy Father's Day!



Don't forget that this Sunday is Father's Day!  No matter if you are a father of a two legged or four legged "child", Sunday is to celebrate you! 

I have such found memories of Father's Day with my dad.  Not just with me and my two sisters, but also all the dogs!  The day always started with us girls and the dogs giving our presents to my dad with our cards... and yes the dogs had their own card complete with doggie paw print!  Then by the afternoon the grill was going, my dad had his beer and we were all swimming.  Such a great family and summer day.

I hope for all of you father's you get to relax with your child or children no matter if they are the human kind or furry kind!  And for all you children and mom's out there, make sure dad has a great day!

Happy Father's Day!