This time the top 10 list is coming from our friends at K9 Magazine. I figured with 3 shopping days left, it is not too late to get a great gift for your furry friends. Even if you get the gift a little late... they won't mind.
According to the American Pet Products Association, the pet-gift industry has grown from $28.5 billion in 2001 to $47.7 billion this year and according to an American Express poll, 31% of consumers will purchase a gift for their pet.
There are some fun gifts on this list, a couple I wouldn't mind having myself! Enjoy the Top 10 Pet Gifts:
1. Canine Twitterer: Dogs can tweet, too. This tag from Hammacher Schlemmer lets a canine share its thoughts with followers on Twitter via a motion sensor and microphone in the tag that interprets activity and sends one of 500 pre-loaded Tweets.
2. Pet Bandanna: "Doo" rags. Pet bandannas with Velcro fastener from Marathon Mfg./Prestige Line come in 17 color choices to match any fur coat.
3. Leash: On a tight leash. Keep that dog safe and secure with this durable 5-foot leash from Rhode Island Textile Co.
4. Bird Feeder: A little bird told me. Keep feathered backyard visitors happy with this tall, clear bird feeder with multiple perches from S & K Manufacturing.
5. Pad Balm: Give me your paw. Moisturize and protect puppy's paws with this thick, natural pad balm from Solar Advertising.
6. Pet Umbrella: It's raining cats and dogs. Hammacher Schlemmer has an inverted bumbershoot umbrella that forms a waterproof cocoon around a small dog.
7. Gravy Mix: Ride the gravy train. Humans shouldn't be the only ones eating fabulous food this holiday season. Furry friends will appreciate this beef or white gravy mix from Ingredients Corp. of America.
8. Scoop N' Clip: What's the scoop? This paw-shaped food scooper from the WOV-IN Group has a 1-cup capacity and doubles as a food-bag sealer.
9. Waste Bags: Look out behind you! This dog-shaped container from Handy Products Line feeds 20 poly waste bags out its backside.
10. Canine Shower Stall: Rubber ducky. The groomer comes to the home with this canine shower stall from Hammacher Schlemmer that features 16 water-jet nozzles and a shower head to wash and rinse a pet in an enclosed space.
To view this list on K9 Magazine, bark on the link: Bark!