Monday, December 20

Last Minute Christmas Gifts


We are down to 5 shopping days until Christmas, so if you are looking for something perfect for the pet or pet lover in your life, this list should help.  I love the smart phone skin, I am so attached to mine that being able to really personalize it would be great.  The Dachshund soap is perfect for my mom, she is lover and former breeder of Dachshund's, her whole tree is decorated with Dachshund ornaments.  There are some great finds for the special dog or cat in your life as well, the beds that they feature in this list look very warm and comfortable!  I know my cat keeps telling me about it.

I hope these lists help, happy Christmas shopping!

To view the list for Pet Lovers, bark on the link:  Bark! 

To view the list for Pets, bark on the link:  Bark!