Thursday, February 16

Dogs and Bondage Fashion Show



I was going to do something on the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, maybe preview the winner, give you the highlights of some special stories, but if I see one more article or news cast on that show, I might burst.  So I thought I would give you a little preview of show of a different sort that where dogs were the stars.

I am a big fashion nut, if I ever have the chance to go to Fashion Week in NYC, it would be a dream come true.  So, I guess you could say these pooches are living my dream!

At the Vice's Doggy Fashion show Westway in NYC the dogs strutted down the runway in their best bondage gear.  Leather covered them from head to tail and think most of the pups were concentrating on not making their outfit their lunch!  Check out the shots of these talented little ones working the runway.






These guys look adorable.  This would have been a great show to see!  Fabulous.

For the full story, bark on the link:  Bark!