Thursday, April 8

"Through a Dog's Eyes"

A documentary that I can't wait to see is "Through a Dog's Eyes".  It premiers on April 21, 2010 on PBS (check your local listing) and is narrated by Neil Patrick Harris.  It takes a look at service dogs and the relationship they hold with the human they serve.  You get a behind the scenes look at the training of the service dogs, but you also get a close up view of the people they help and the bond that the two have.  I can't help saying that this is a real passion of mine.  The relationship alone between the service dog and human is one of the most amazing I have seen, but the training and more importantly the trainers are really remarkable as well.  These dogs are truly special and I am so happy they are being honored with this documentary.  I hope you all tune in.

For the full story and trailer bark on the link:  Bark!