Wednesday, October 31

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!  Last night I had a great time at the Pussy & Pooch Spooky Howl-Oween Mutt Mingle!  Me and Neville were little red riding hood (me) and the big bad wolf (Neville).  Sorry, there are no pictures... but I assure you we were quite the duo!

I hope you enjoy today/tonight and you stay safe.  Especially your dogs.  No matter what you choose to do tonight, make sure your dogs are doing what make them happy, not what will make you happy.  In other words, please don't make them trick or treat, wear a costume, be the center of a party, etc. if they are not into it.  Halloween is fun for us,  unless it is a dog specific party, they usually don't have that great of time.

To celebrate the day and dogs that DO like to wear costumes, here are some of my favorites.









Happy Halloween!