Monday, March 21

Loyalty

I think one of the most fascinating things about dogs is there amazing loyalty.  Not only to their owners, but to their other K-9 friends as well.  I see it all the time in so many different ways, but I don't think anything is as touching as this video from Japan that I know is going around.  A friend sent this to me at the end of last week and I found myself very moved.

If you have already seen this video, I hope you will watch again, if you haven't seen it, you just have to.  It is sad, but sweet at the same time.  The amount of protection, love and loyalty that is shown in a matter of a few moments is really amazing.  There is so much courage being shown in Japan right now, by both humans and animals.  I am keeping them in my thoughts and wishing for the best.

Enjoy.




To find out how to help the pets in Japan, bark on the link:  Bark!