Friday, March 11

Tragedy Strikes Japan



I know on Friday I usually keep it light and fun, but as I woke up this morning and turned on the news I was horrified by the sight.  While we were all sleeping Japan was struck with a 8.9 earthquake and a horrific tsunami followed.  Japan is now in a state of emergency.

I'm sure you are all watching the same news coverage I am, I am sitting here completely in shock by what I am seeing.  I can't help but send my thoughts and well wishes to the people of Japan.  I also can't help but think of all the animals, I hope there is help for them as well.  Here is a video of some of the damage.


As you go through your day today, just send a few good thoughts towards Japan.  As the death toll and missing person count keeps rising, I can only think of the friends and family of those people.  And all of the people that have lost their homes, belongings, everything.

Have a good Friday, a safe weekend and keep Japan in your thoughts.

Stay strong our friends!

For information about the earthquake in Japan, bark on the link:  Bark!