Monday, May 23

Tornado in Joplin, MO



Yesterday I was shocked to learn of the devastating tornado that ripped through Joplin, MO.  This hit a little too close to home as my parents live on a farm about an hour away from there.  I also know a few people that live in this area, luckily they are all okay.

The human death toll for this tornado is currently at 89, hopefully it will not continue to rise.  I have yet to hear how the animals in that area made it through.


In the coming days there will surely be a call to action to help the people of Joplin recover.  I hope that you all will be able to reach out and help in any way you can.  With devastating damage to their main hospital and residences torn up they will need all the help they can get.

Our thoughts go out to everyone and every animal in Joplin.

For more on this story, bark on the link:  Bark!