Friday, July 29

Puppy Shot By Crossbow!



If you are a loyal reader, you know that I always have something fun and lite on Fridays, but I can't do that this Friday.  I had a nice fun blog planned, then I saw the news last night and got so mad I knew I had to change the topic and try to help.  A 6 month old German Shepherd puppy was shot by a crossbow out of nowhere and due to extensive injuries had to be euthanized!  The police are now on the hunt for the suspects who did this. As well, animal control is trying to locate the owners of the pup.  If you have any information about the person that committed this hideous crime or the owners of the pup, please call Riverside Co. Animal Services 951.358.PETS (7387).

Below is the full story with the details of the events leading up to this pup's last moments.  I urge you all to be on the look out, eyes and ears open, let's bring this little pup some justice.

Again, if you have any information on this incident or the owners of this pup, call Riverside County Animal Services 951.358.PETS(7387).