Wednesday, December 8

Dog Goes On Biting Spree On Airplane


In honor of the Pooch Parade tonight, I thought I would cover a story about manners. In this case the little dog had none!  This was sent to me a couple of days ago and it really made me chuckle.  
A 12-pound Manchester Terrier, Mandy, was safe in her crate and thought to be passed out with sedatives.  But mid-flight the sedatives wore off and she began to get upset.  The owner's seatmate tried to soothe Mandy, but that is when she went into a rage and broke free from her crate and bit the seatmate.  Mandy then went up and down the aisle and ended up biting a flight attendant causing the pilot to do an emergency landing in the interest of safety.  
I hope if any of you are traveling this holiday season you take all the necessary precautions, so this isn't your pooch that is set into a rage.

For the full story, bark on the link:  Bark!