Friday, December 31

Happy New Year!


I can't believe this is the last day of the year.  It seems like the year has just flown by and now we are on the eve of 2011.  A lot happened this year in so many ways, we've seen steps forward and backwards in politics at all levels, my company made big strides forward and started the Pooch Parade, new babies have come into the world or are getting ready to, we have lost some great people and pets and have heard some great, unbelievable and heart warming stories about dogs.  Another year gone and another year ready to begin.  I am excited about the possibilities of what the new year will bring and I am optimistic that it will be very good things for all!

Don't forget if you have any training needs for the new year to give us a bark:  Bark!

I thought I would end our year together with some amazing photos that were sent to me of various animals, but mainly there are some great silly shots of dogs and cats. 
I hope you all have fun and safe celebrations and Happy New Year! Enjoy!