Monday, May 14

Best Of Downtown!



I am very happy to announce that Bark & Clark has been nominated again for the Downtown News Reader's Choice BEST in Downtown LA Award.   Now, the category is a little confusing, but as these awards continue to evolve I am told they will soon have a more representative category for me, but right now I am in the Best Pet Boarding/Sitting/Walking.

I know that doesn't describe the training that I do, but it is where they have put me and I would love to win all the same.  Not for the sake of winning, but so my name can get out there more.  The more my name is spread the more I can continue to educate the dog owners in our neighborhoods and continue to create a better dog community, the best way to do that is by helping us spread our ideas and philosophies and being recognized for an award like this could help us do just that.

So now I turn to you my loyal readers, please vote for Bark & Clark!  It is a little bit of a process in that you have to register, but you are entered into a drawing for a pretty great prize! Which I think is awesome.  But if you don't have time to fill out 30 categories, you don't even have to, you can just forward to mine, #97 on the ballot.  But please vote soon as the polls close on June 1, 2012.

To vote, just simply bark on the link:  BARK!

Your support is appreciated!