Monday, May 7

What's Up Downtown May!



Happy May!  I hope you all had a great first weekend in May and got to celebrate Cinco De Mayo!
May is here and Downtown has a lot to offer you in the way of fun things to do, new places to eat, shows to see and of course special deals for Mother's Day. 

I, however, am most excited about my own event, the Spring Fever Pooch Parade on May 15th.  You must RSVP by May 8th and it is getting full, so RSVP today.  It is going to be so much fun for both you and your dog!!

I am into food, so trying new places to eat is high on my list of things to do.  I am looking forward to getting a burger from The Counter Burger on 7th, they are so yummy, I'm sure this location is no different.  I've already had a chance to sample a sandwich from Mike's Deli on 1st, delicious food and high quality service!  I am also looking forward to getting a cocktail sometime soon from Bar Thirteen, it looks like a great vibe!  There are more new places to try, but these are just a few.

If you get as much joy from seeing shows as I do, there are some good choices to see right now.  To name a couple, La Bohème is coming to the LA Opera and Follies is now playing at the Ahmanson.  Those are just two, there are so many exhibits to see and concerts, you could keep yourself entertained every day of the month!

Finally, don't forget that this Sunday is Mother's Day.  If your mom lives in the area or is coming in for a timely visit, there are some great brunch offers to treat her to.  To view all the participating restaurants and their special brunch offer for Mom's and Mimosas, just bark on the link:  Bark!

Happy May Everyone!