Wednesday, November 10

Dogs Used As Bombs


We have all seen by now how dogs are being used in the war, but we would never be prepared for dogs to be used by the terrorist.  I read this story on the Examiner and it really made me sick.  I don't know why I am surprised when some of the terrorist are blowing themselves up to complete their task.  With the news of Al-Qaeda now using printer cartridges to camouflage bombs, another story has surfaced from two years ago.  France has just revealed that two years ago Al-Qaeda took two stray dogs from the streets of Baghdad, cut them open and stuffed bombs and detonators inside their bodies.  The intent was to detonate the bombs half way through the flight from Baghdad to Los Angeles.  Luckily, the dogs were found and the bombs were detected.  Sadly, the dogs died from the substances that were crudely stuffed into their bodies. 
I know terrorist are cruel people and in my opinion probably not the most stable.  But to use our best friends like this is just sick.

For the full story, bark on the link:  Bark!