Wednesday, November 3

What's Up Downtown - November



Even though we are 3 days into the month, I really can't believe November is already here and with it comes the holiday season!  I'm sure you've all noticed the lights are already up on the trees (or in the process of going up in some areas) to make Downtown a little more festive.  There is no shortage of things to do in Downtown this month, everything from ice skating to a fabulous walk put on by the L.A. Conservancy.  Don't forget to check out some of our new restaurants that joined our neighborhood, they look yummy!  Whatever you fancy, I'm sure you will find something fun to do.  I am personally counting the days until I can ice skate in Pershing Square.  It is a little annoying to loose the grass space, but when you are on the ice, you forget all about it.

To view What's Up Downtown - November, bark on the link:  Bark!