Monday, November 1

This Election


Halloween is over and now it is time to focus on politics.  Tomorrow is voting day and all I can think about is who will I cast my vote for and what props do I want to pass.  Many say that voting is a right, I feel a little stronger, I think it is a duty.  I feel that we should all find a little time between 7am - 8pm to cast our vote.  This election is very important, no matter what political party you belong to.  I know that I will be at the polls early tomorrow to get my voting done.  I have heard so many people say that because they don't like the candidates this year, they are not going to vote.  I understand the sentiment, but disagree with the action.  Standing to the side and letting everyone else make this decision is not the way.  Get out and vote, make your opinion count.  Your vote does make a difference, so please get out there tomorrow and vote for what matters to you.

For more information on voting, bark on the link:  Bark!